måndag 4 maj 2015

I'm Alive

Hi all,

I see that there is still a lot of people visiting this blog which is really fun.

A lot of things has happened since my last update here.
I've quite my job as a designer for Lee jeans just to try out my dream.
I'm trying to start up my own denim production in a house that a bought in a small town called Lindesberg that lies in the heart of Bergslagen, Sweden.

I've also started to do a lot of interior stuff from driftwood and other things that I find in the nature around my hose.

It takes a lot of time to get everything started, but now I can see the end of the tunnel. So hopefully in a few month the first products will be out for sale.
So please follow me on Instagram were I post the latest updates.






5 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    plus size women clothes

    SvaraRadera
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    dupatta style

    SvaraRadera
  3. It’s really great post, nice blog..I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.
    organic baby sheets

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for the nice words. If you want more info. Please contact me at bluethimbledenim@gmail.com

    SvaraRadera